Net Savvy

Monday, September 25, 2006

Welcome back to the southwest Florida ! / isite design

I site design

Greetings from the i site design proprietor!

As prior posts have referenced as much, Yours truly has been caught up in the fabric of life...as it is.

Despite the madness that is my life, we've made some changes at isite. In case you haven't been there in a while, we've got new pages and articles! While I might stop just short of saying we have something for everyone..WE REALLY DO ! If affiliate marketing is an interest of yours, check out our article; Why should I Learn to be an Affiliate Marketer and I'll share my own experience doing this.

If your facing a redesign and it's been a little while since you've built a web page, you can get some refresher help regarding the design and also on writing the copy for your site, as well.

AS most of my activities has centrailized around Greatestcape , I haven't had as much time to return emails, visit the BLOGs, etc. But, alas, here I am...at last!
It's good to be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home