Net Savvy

Thursday, May 24, 2007

It appears we've reached the Crossroads

Greetings All ! I am pleased to be 'back in the saddle', so to speak. If you been wondering where f#&! I've been, I'll tell you...'we right here'. It's true. I have spent the better part of the last 12 months finally building i site's sister business. Often, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary to pause for a moment's reflection. So let me do just that.

My life has undergone some pretty radical changes in this last year, some good, some not so good. I have experienced periods of real darkness, and wondered if I had reached an impasse.. But, alas, after these gloomy times, I found some new 'hybrid vigor'. (apologies to Webb Wilder) The business plan I had worked on finally reached the point of necessitating construction. From where I sat when this realization occurred, I questioned my capacity to..shall I say...pull it off ?

But, as I read over the plan, I remembered my original motivations and inspirations for the project. I also realized that because what I envisioned still didn't exist, it was now or never. And so I set forth to undertake the project...alone. Let me say that the lessons I have learned along the way have fueled my passion for the site I will launch in the next two weeks. It is a story of success and growth. Mostly, I have rediscovered the pride, self respect and determination which had nearly disappeared from my life.

So let me say that I'M GLAD TO BE BACK...AND I AM BIGGER, STRONGER AND FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE ! Be sure to visit My Greatest Cape, if you get a chance. It is my Magnum Opus..so far.

i site has taken on a new challenge, as well ! We have left the 'nuts and bolts' of site building behind. We are now in the exclusive business of web consulting. It is awesome ! It also allows us to handle a much larger client base. We are growing and liking it. It's like my friend Jimmy Cliff told me "Better Days Are Coming"...by and by. We'll talk soon !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home